Corporate Secretarial Services
All companies in Singapore are required by the Companies Act, to appoint a company secretary within 6 months from the date of incorporation.
Say Yes To EBOS Corporate Secretary
Why Do I Need A Corporate Secretarial Services?
- Every company shall have one or more secretaries each of whom shall be a natural person who has his principal or only place of residence in Singapore.
- Company secretaries do have a fiduciary responsibility to ensure that the company prepares it financial statement and when their annual filing and AGM needs to take place.
- If ACRA does not receive a company’s annual financial reports, ACRA will contact the company secretary.
What Does A Company Secretary Usually Do?
- Liaise with ACRA, auditors and all the directors.
- Preparing Director Resolutions in Writing (DRIW).
- Preparing Annual General Meetings.
- Filing to ACRA after DRIW is prepared.
Why Do I Need To Secure A Company Secretary From EBOS?
- It is important that you engage a qualified company secretary in company secretary services because he/she is primarily responsible for the administrative and reporting to ACRA.
- Engaging EBOS is the most effective way because we are your Cloud Accountants providing advice is the most efficient and effective way.
Why Does EBOS Corporate Secretarial Provide Basic & Unlimited Services?
- Company should not be charge with premium price for additional work that are not required.
- EBOS reduces the basic package fee by removing ALL unnecessary work.
- EBOS does prepare non-essential services and all services comes with 10% discount off usual price when you need it.
- EBOS does prepare common services at an unlimited corporate secretary at $600 per year.
Try Now Our
Hassle-Free Corporate Secretarial Services
Unlimited Corporate Secretary
✓ Everything in Basic Corporate Secretary
✓ All ACRA Fee except for fine & penalty
✓ Appointment of director/corporate secretary/auditor
✓ Resignation of director/corporate secretary/auditor
✓ Change of financial year end
✓ Change of principal activities
✓ Change of company name
✓ Change of registered address
✓ Increase of Share Capital (Allotment)
✓ Distribution of dividends
12 Months @ $600
With corporate shareholder +$100/each
After the 4th (shareholder + director) +$100/pax
Basic Corporate Secretary
✓ ACRA Compliance alert & reminders
✓ Maintenance of Statutory Books
✓ 1 Annual General Meeting & 1 Annual Return Filing with ACRA (Worth $200)
✓ 1 year Company Secretary (Worth $300)
✓ ACRA government Filing Fee (Worth $60)
✓ Unlimited signing of documents by Corporate Secretary (Worth $300)
✓ Update in member’s particulars such as passport number (Only valid for work that does not require any board resolutions)
✓ Member Fee for ad-hoc corporate secretarial work
12 Months @ $350
24 Months @ $600 (You save $ 100)
36 Months @ $850 (You save $ 200)
✓ $50 for common seal
✓ $22 for company stamp
Transparent And Affordable
- We absorb all government filing fee even for non-routine activities
- We store all your electronics signed documents in our secured cloud storage (Gone are the days with files of Corporate Secretary documents
- We do not wait till weeks to generate documents
- We do not charge you for any disbursement fee such as printing & stationery
- We provide free corporate secretary consultancy
Secretarial Services Includes
✅ Update registers and minute book
✅ Submission of annual returns
✅ Monitoring the filing deadlines
✅ General corporate advisory
✅ Striking off company
✅ XBRL Filing