With an Employment pass, you can easily travel in and out of Singapore without any hassle. EP holder can also obtain Singapore Permanent Resident.
With An Employment Pass,
You can easily travel in and out of Singapore without any hassle. After you have set up your company, your Singapore Employment Pass application can be process with EBOS.
Step 1 – EBOS will provide you with a complimentary in-depth analysis of your probability to obtain approval in Employment Pass Application.
Step 2 – EBOS will obtain the supporting documents for submission to MOM.
Step 3 – EBOS obtain In-Principle Approval (IPA) before you arrive in Singapore.
( It takes about 3 weeks or more to process and EP application)
Step 4 – You arrive in Singapore.
Step 5 – EBOS assist to arrange for Employment Pass to be issued.
Step 6 – You register your fingerprints and photos with MOM.
Finally – Employment Pass will be send to your Registered Office by courier
Who can apply for an Employment Pass ?
- Have a job offer in Singapore.
- Work in a managerial, executive or specialised job.
- Earn a fixed monthly salary of at least $3,900 for fresh graduates ( older, more experienced candidates need higher salaries).
- Have acceptable qualifications, usually a good university degree, professional qualifications or specialised skills.
What Are The Documents That I Need To Prepare?
- A duly filled Employment Pass Application Form 8 endorsed by the employer
- A personal page of the applicant’s passport
- Applicant’s resume detailing his work experience
- Testimonial or References by previous companies
- Latest business profile (ACRA)
- A detailed description of the services/products and its business plan of the employing company.
- Applicant’s detailed job description
- Applicant’s educational certificates.
Additional documents are required if the applicant is from:
- India – transcripts and marksheets
- China – verification proof for diploma and above qualifications (Education certificates certified by a notary public are not accepted as a form of verification proof)
All documents submitted must be in English. If any documents are not in English, it must be translated into English and attached with the original documents. The translation must be done by a professional translator firm, embassy or notary public.
Our Guidelines For Employment Pass
Getting An Employment Pass
Singapore Employment Pass Application is evaluated by MOM on a case-by-case basis. All approvals are based on individual merits and your contribution to Singapore economy. The main eligibility criteria are as follow for your perusal:
- Key Management Roles
- Working Experience
- Sponsorship Company Industry and Background
- Company’s Capital Structure
- Fresh graduates from good institutions must earn at least $3,900.
- Experienced management staff command a much higher salary than $3,900 will stand a better chance.
- MOM does not have a list of approved qualification for employment pass application. However, the skillset provided by applicant should be unique and important to the growth of the business that is sponsoring him/her to obtain an Employment Pass.
- MOM also looks at the achievement and pass track records of the applicants on a case by case-by-case basis. If the candidate has positive exposures in international news and obtained recognition, MOM would favour such application even when the candidates does not possess qualification.
- Hence, having a degree does not guarantee 100% success rate.
Employment Pass Validity
- First-time applicant is valid for up to two years. Thereafter, EP can be renewed up to three years
Permanent Resident Application
- Employment Pass Holder can apply for PR in Singapore. EBOS will assist to access your suitable when you are ready to talk to us
Bring My Family
- Successful applicants with exceptional high salary can bring in their family members.
- Application can be submitted together with the Employment Pass Application. Usually, it is better to submit the application after the Employment Pass is approved.
Do It Yourself Application
If you are foreigner director in Singapore, your local director or your In-House Human Resource Manager can help to apply for an EP. Most director will find it lengthy and troublesome to go through the details because most firm will outsource their monthly payroll of less than 10 employees to an Accounting Services Firm. It is not cost effective to hire a full time Human Resource Manager for less than 10 employees.
START WITH US NOW!