Corporate Secretarial Services
All companies in Singapore are required by the Companies Act, to appoint a company secretary within 6 months from the date of incorporation.
Say Yes To EBOS Corporate Secretary
Why Do I Need A Corporate Secretarial Services?
- Every company shall have one or more secretaries each of whom shall be a natural person who has his principal or only place of residence in Singapore.
- Company secretaries do have a fiduciary responsibility to ensure that the company prepares it financial statement and when their annual filing and AGM needs to take place.
- If ACRA does not receive a company’s annual financial reports, ACRA will contact the company secretary.
What Does A Company Secretary Usually Do?
- Liaise with ACRA, auditors and all the directors.
- Preparing Director Resolutions in Writing (DRIW).
- Preparing Annual General Meetings.
- Filing to ACRA after DRIW is prepared.
Why Do I Need To Secure A Company Secretary From EBOS?
- It is important that you engage a qualified company secretary in company secretary services because he/she is primarily responsible for the administrative and reporting to ACRA.
- Engaging EBOS is the most effective way because we are your Cloud Accountants providing advice is the most efficient and effective way.
Why EBOS can bring you affordable Company Corporate Secretary Services in Singapore ?
- Company should not be charge with premium fee.
- EBOS reduces the manpower by using e-signatories.
- EBOS saves precious time by minimizing unnecessary meet up for a simple signature.
- EBOS provide dedicated cloud storage for all corporate secretary documents.
Try Now Our
Hassle-Free Corporate Secretarial Services
Online Corporate Secretary
✓ ACRA Compliance alert & reminders
✓ Maintenance of Statutory Books
✓ 1 Annual General Meeting & 1 Annual Return Filing with ACRA (Worth $200)
✓ Director Resolution for Annual Director Fee
✓ 1 year Company Secretary (Worth $300)
✓ Unlimited signing of documents by Corporate Secretary (Worth $300)
✓ Update in member’s particulars such as passport number (Only valid for work that does not require any board resolutions)
✓ Member Fee for ad-hoc corporate secretarial service.
1 year fee – $350 nett ( Inclusive of $60 ACRA Government Filing Fee )
All additional of new directors and shareholders comes with KYC Due Diligence services that guard your organisation against white collar crime including money laundering and fraud helping you to meet your compliance issue against money laundering and terrorism financing.
By incorporating KYC Due Diligence in the strategic plan, Company who are actively seeking to attract investors will fully assured that the paperwork and corporate governance of the company is perform to the best standard.
For more information, please chat with us online.
All fee chargeable are nett without any Disbursements fee and GST. Bulk discount will be given for multiple add-on request. Discount will be given to existing customers.
✓ Common seal – $50
✓ Company stamp – $22
✓ AGM and Annual Filing Services – $240
✓ Change of Company Name – $150
✓ Change of directors / auditors / officers – $100
✓ Change of Business Activities – $100
✓ Change of Registered Address – $100
✓ Transfer of Share – $150
✓ Issue of Shares – $150
✓ Sales & Purchase Agreement for Merger & Acquisition – $350
Transparent And Affordable
- We absorb all government filing fee even for non-routine activities
- We store all your electronics signed documents in our secured cloud storage (Gone are the days with files of Corporate Secretary documents
- We do not wait till weeks to generate documents
- We do not charge you for any disbursement fee such as printing & stationery
- We provide free corporate secretary consultancy
Secretarial Services Includes
✅ Update registers and minute book
✅ Submission of annual returns
✅ Monitoring the filing deadlines
✅ General corporate advisory
✅ Striking off company
✅ XBRL Filing
START WITH US NOW!