All companies in Singapore are required by the Companies Act, to appoint a company secretary within 6 months from the date of incorporation to track all deadlines and put documents in order.
Get your Cloud Corporate Secretary for only $49.50!
Click the button below and register for an account with the promo code “WG2HLMBR” now!
EBOS Corporate Secretarial Services
Online, but with REAL Human Being assisting you. Missing out the Corporate Secretary whom you have never met before
Now, Say Hello to EBOS Corporate Secretarial Services
Our company secretarial services keep you in compliance with Singapore ACRA requirements sometimes on Tax Compliance as well. We support you with our online digital platform build internally and keep all data safe on the cloud so that you can focus on growing your business and even getting it ready for sales. Our friendly specialist will patiently understands your needs when you are being messed up with your Corporate Secretary Matters.
say yes to ebos
Cloud CoRporate secretary
Why do I need corporate Secretarial Services?
Every company shall have one or more secretaries each of whom shall be a natural person who has his principal or only place of residence in Singapore.
Company secretaries do have a fiduciary responsibility to ensure that the company prepares it financial statement and when their annual filing and AGM needs to take place.
Why do I need to secure a Company Secretary from EBOS?
It is important that you engage a qualified company secretary in company secretary services because he/she is primarily responsible for the administrative and reporting to ACRA.
Engaging EBOS is the most effective way because we are your Cloud Accountants providing advice is the most efficient and effective way.
Why EBOS can bring you affordable Company Corporate Secretary Services in Singapore ?
– Company should not be charge with premium fee.
– EBOS reduces the manpower by using e-signatories.
– EBOS saves precious time by minimizing unnecessary meet up for a simple signature.
– EBOS provide dedicated cloud storage for all corporate secretary documents.
What does a company secretary usually do?
– Liaise with ACRA, auditors and all the directors.
– Preparing Director Resolutions in Writing (DRIW).
– Preparing Annual General Meetings.
– Filing to ACRA after DRIW is prepared.
Transparent And Affordable
– We absorb all government filing fee even for non-routine activities
– We store all your electronics signed documents in our secured cloud storage
– We do not wait till weeks to generate documents
– We do not charge you for any disbursement fee such as printing & stationery
– We provide free cloud corporate secretary consultancy
Corporate Secretarial Services includes
– Formation of Singapore Company
– Update e-registers and minute book
– Submission of Annual Returns
– General corporate advisory
– Striking off company
– XBRL Filing
– Preparing corporate documents for Merger and Acquisition
– Consultation of Company Structure for various stages of growing
Try now our hassle free
Standard Corporate Secretary
Basic Package – S$99 Nett Only $49.50 for 1st year
- 12-months access to EBOS app (Available 24/7)
- Personalised Dashboard of all your activities
- Statutory Virtual Registers, including registerable controllers, beneficial owners, and nominees.
- System Reminder on your filing due dates.
- Customizable Document Template Tool readily available for all your Corporate Secretary Needs
- XERO integration with EBOS app
- Unlimited Changes
For Entrepreneurs who are Digitally-savvy!
- Soft Launch (Waiver of 1 time set-up fee & training)
- Add $60 per year for Corporate Secretary in name only
Premium Corporate Secretary
Premium Package – S$350 Nett
- 12-months corporate secretary
- 1 Annual General Meeting and 1 Annual filing with ACRA
- $60 Government Fee
- 1 Routine Director Resolution
- ACRA Compliance alert & reminders
- Maintenance of E-Statutory Books
- Unlimited signing of documents by Corporate Secretary
- Update member particulars such as passport number
- Advisory on Corporate compliance matters
EBOS Secretary Advantages
24/7 Cloud Access
On our secure cloud access, you can access all of your documentation at any time and from any location.
You never have to come down to the office or fly to Singapore. Everything is available online!
Our high cyber security ensures that all of your data is protected in accordance with the PDPA requirements.
No Hidden Charges
All of our fees are upfront and transparent. All fees are also calculated on a net basis (including taxes)
+ Add ONs:
AML REGULATIONS All additional of new directors and shareholders come with KYC Due Diligence services that guard your organization against white-collar crime including money laundering and fraud helping you to meet your compliance issue against money laundering and terrorism financing. By incorporating KYC Due Diligence in the strategic plan, Companies who are actively seeking to attract investors will be fully assured that the paperwork and corporate governance of the company will perform to the best standard. For more information, please chat with us online.
Routine Resolution I
- Change in Officer Particulars – Complimentary
- Business Activities – $50
- Financial Year End – $50
- Registered Address – $50
- Register of Registrable of Controllers – $50
Routine Resolution II
- Director Fee – $50
- Dividend Declaration – $50
- Dividend Preparation* (Dividend Calculation & Voucher) – $50 per pax
Routine Resolution III
- Appointment of Auditors/ Director / Officers per pax – $100 (KYC inclusive)
- Resignation of Auditors/ Director / Officers per pax – $100
- Change of Company Name – $100
- Amendment to Company Constitution – From $300 onward
- Common seal – $80
- Company stamp – $25
- 1 AGM and Annual Filing Services – $180 (Inclusive $60 government filing fee)
- Share transfer per pax – $150
- Shares issue per pax – $150
- Share Capital Reduction – $500 for 1st pax, $200 for every additional pax
- Sales & Purchase Agreement for Merger & Acquisition – $350 onward
* All services are nett including all government fee, disbursement fee, excluding fine and e-stamping fee.
* Special bulk share transfer and bulk share issue available for Premium Package
* 20% to 30% Member Rate available for all Basic Package add on services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to download any software?
- EBOS is cloud-based and accessible on all your devices. There’s nothing to download. All you need is an active subscription to any Basic Package plan and stable internet connection.
Do I need to pay for a subscription per company?
- Yes, you will need to subscribe to a Basic Package plan for each company that you register with EBOS app
How do I pay for my plan?
- We accept all major credit and debit cards – Visa, MasterCard and AMEX and you can set auto renewal under Stripe.
How safe is Stripe?
Payment security is a priority for Stripe. This is evident through the various measures it uses to protect card information.
Here are some of those security measures, which should put your mind at ease if you are still on the fence about Stripe:
- PCI Service Provider Level 1 Certification – The highest level of certification in the payments industry.²
- Encrypted Data and Communication – The service uses PGP keys for safe communication.
- Money Transmitter Licenses – Stripe complies with legal regulations for payment platforms.
Can I change my plan?
- You can move up and down between EBOS Corporate Secretary App any time. However, no refund will be given back for any downgrade plan once payment is already processed.
Are there discounts for multiple plans?
- You can have as many plans as you need, and there are discounts available. Call us on +65 9695 4688 to discuss your option.
Easy Switch to ebos
Corporate Secretarial Services
– Tell us your Company Name and UEN
– You do not have to liaise with your EX-Corporate Secretary
– we will pick up any documents that you have with them