Corporate Secretarial Services
All companies in Singapore are required by the Companies Act, to appoint a company secretary within 6 months from the date of incorporation to track all deadlines and put documents in order.
EBOS Corporate Secretarial Services
Online, but with REAL Human Being assisting you
Missing out the Corporate Secretary whom you have never met before
Now, Say Hello to EBOS Corporate Secretarial Services
Our company secretarial services keep you in compliance with Singapore ACRA requirements sometimes on Tax Compliance as well. We support you with our online digital platform build internally and keep all data safe on the cloud so that you can focus on growing your business and even getting it ready for sales.
Corporate Secretarial Services for your Business comes with a real friendly specialist who patiently understands your needs when you are being messed up with ACRA Filing with your Ex-Corporate Secretary.
Say Yes To EBOS Cloud Corporate Secretary
Why Do I Need A Corporate Secretarial Services?
- Every company shall have one or more secretaries each of whom shall be a natural person who has his principal or only place of residence in Singapore.
- Company secretaries do have a fiduciary responsibility to ensure that the company prepares it financial statement and when their annual filing and AGM needs to take place.
- If ACRA does not receive a company’s annual financial reports, ACRA will contact the company secretary.
What Does A Company Secretary Usually Do?
- Liaise with ACRA, auditors and all the directors.
- Preparing Director Resolutions in Writing (DRIW).
- Preparing Annual General Meetings.
- Filing to ACRA after DRIW is prepared.
Why Do I Need To Secure A Company Secretary From EBOS?
- It is important that you engage a qualified company secretary in company secretary services because he/she is primarily responsible for the administrative and reporting to ACRA.
- Engaging EBOS is the most effective way because we are your Cloud Accountants providing advice is the most efficient and effective way.
Why EBOS can bring you affordable Company Corporate Secretary Services in Singapore ?
- Company should not be charge with premium fee.
- EBOS reduces the manpower by using e-signatories.
- EBOS saves precious time by minimizing unnecessary meet up for a simple signature.
- EBOS provide dedicated cloud storage for all corporate secretary documents.
- We absorb all government filing fee even for non-routine activities
- We store all your electronics signed documents in our secured cloud storage
- We do not wait till weeks to generate documents
- We do not charge you for any disbursement fee such as printing & stationery
- We provide free cloud corporate secretary consultancy
- Formation of Singapore Company
- Consultation of Company Structure for various stages of growing
- Update e-registers and minute book
- Submission of Annual Returns
- Preparing corporate documents for Merger and Acquisation
- General corporate advisory
- Striking off company
- XBRL Filing
Online Corporate Secretary
Try Now Our Hassle-Free
Cloud Corporate Secretarial Services
- 12-months corporate secretary
- 1 Annual General Meeting and 1 Annual filing with ACRA
- $60 Government Fee
- 1 Routine Director Resolution
- ACRA Compliance alert & reminders
- Maintenance of E-Statutory Books
- Unlimited signing of documents by Corporate Secretary
- Update member particulars such as passport number
- Member Fee for ad-hoc corporate secretarial service
- No additional fee irregardless to the number of shareholders and directors
*All services are nett including all KYC Due Diligence, government fee, disbursement fee and excluding fine.
- Common seal - $60
- Company stamp - $24
- 1 AGM and Annual Filing Services - $180 (Add $60 government filing fee)
- Appointment of Auditors/ Director / Officers per pax - $100 (KYC inclusive)
- Resignation of Auditors/ Director / Officers per pax - $100 (KYC inclusive)
- Company Name - $100
- Business Activities - $100
- Financial Year End - $50
- Officer Particulars - Complimentary
- Registered Address - $50
- Register of Registrable of Controllers - $50
- Director Fee - $50
- Dividend Declaration - $50
- Dividend Preparation* (Dividend Calculation & Voucher) - $50 per pax
- Financial Year End* - $100 (ACRA & IRAS)
- Share Capital Reduction - $500 for 1st pax, $200 for every additional pax
- *All services are nett including all KYC Due Diligence, government fee, disbursement fee and excluding fine.
*Member Rate available for all Basic Corporate Secretary Package.
- Share transfer per pax - $150
- Shares issue per pax - $150
- Shares Reduction - $300 onward
- Sales & Purchase Agreement for Merger & Acquisition - $350 onward
*All services are nett including all government fee, disbursement fee, excluding fine and e-stamping fee.
*Special bulk share transfer and bulk share issue available for all Basic Corporate Secretary Package
- Tell us your Company Name and UEN
- We will do the rest
- You do not have to liaise with your EX-Corporate Secretary and we will pick up any documents that you have with them
SAY YES TO EBOS