Corporate Secretarial Services
All companies in Singapore are required by the Companies Act, to appoint a company secretary within 6 months from the date of incorporation.
Say Yes To EBOS Cloud Corporate Secretary
Why Do I Need A Corporate Secretarial Services?
- Every company shall have one or more secretaries each of whom shall be a natural person who has his principal or only place of residence in Singapore.
- Company secretaries do have a fiduciary responsibility to ensure that the company prepares it financial statement and when their annual filing and AGM needs to take place.
- If ACRA does not receive a company’s annual financial reports, ACRA will contact the company secretary.
What Does A Company Secretary Usually Do?
- Liaise with ACRA, auditors and all the directors.
- Preparing Director Resolutions in Writing (DRIW).
- Preparing Annual General Meetings.
- Filing to ACRA after DRIW is prepared.
Why Do I Need To Secure A Company Secretary From EBOS?
- It is important that you engage a qualified company secretary in company secretary services because he/she is primarily responsible for the administrative and reporting to ACRA.
- Engaging EBOS is the most effective way because we are your Cloud Accountants providing advice is the most efficient and effective way.
Why EBOS can bring you affordable Company Corporate Secretary Services in Singapore ?
- Company should not be charge with premium fee.
- EBOS reduces the manpower by using e-signatories.
- EBOS saves precious time by minimizing unnecessary meet up for a simple signature.
- EBOS provide dedicated cloud storage for all corporate secretary documents.
Try Now Our
Hassle-Free Cloud Corporate Secretarial Services
Online Corporate Secretary
- 1 year Company Secretary
- 1 Annual General Meeting & 1 Annual Return Filing with ACRA Unlimited signing of documents by Corporate Secretary
- 1 Director Resolution for Annual Director Fee Declaration
- ACRA Government Filing Fee
- ACRA Compliance alert & reminders
- Maintenance of E-Statutory Books
- Update member’s particulars such as passport number
- Member Fee for ad-hoc corporate secretarial service.
- E-signing of all documents via Cloud Apps
- Original Fee at $940, Now at $350 Nett only *Billed upfront annually
All additional of new directors and shareholders come with KYC Due Diligence services that guard your organization against white-collar crime including money laundering and fraud helping you to meet your compliance issue against money laundering and terrorism financing.
By incorporating KYC Due Diligence in the strategic plan, Companies who are actively seeking to attract investors will be fully assured that the paperwork and corporate governance of the company will perform to the best standard.
For more information, please chat with us online.
- Common seal - $60
- Company stamp - $24
- AGM and Annual Filing Services - $240
- Appointment/Resignation of Auditors/ Director / Officers - $100
- Change of Company Name - $100
- Change of Business Activities - $100
- Change of Financial Year End - $100 ( Inclusive of update to IRAS )
- Change in Officer Particulars - FOC
- Change of Registered Address - $100
- Declaring Director Fee - $100
- Distribution of Dividend - $150
- Transfer of Share per pax - $150
- Issue of Shares per pax - $150
- Sales & Purchase Agreement for Merger & Acquisition - $350
Transparent And Affordable
- We absorb all government filing fee even for non-routine activities
- We store all your electronics signed documents in our secured cloud storage
- We do not wait till weeks to generate documents
- We do not charge you for any disbursement fee such as printing & stationery
- We provide free cloud corporate secretary consultancy
Secretarial Services Includes
- Formation of Singapore Company
- Consultation of Company Structure for various stages of growing
- Update e-registers and minute book
- Submission of Annual Returns
- Monitoring the filing deadlines
- General corporate advisory
- Striking off company
- XBRL Filing