Business advisory services focus on strategising for the success and growth of a business.
What Are The Types Of An Advisory?
Business Valuation Report
Is essential to businesses who needs a professional report to show the prospective investor. As the title mentioned, a comparison of past 3 years business performance, latest financial statements and information related to the business owner and key personnel, relevance schedules, property information, product ranges, type of licenses, manpower strength, top 5 customers and suppliers listing will be the basic of such report.
Is an investigation or audit of a potential investment. Due diligence serves to confirm all material facts in regards to a sale. Generally, due diligence refers to the care a reasonable person should take before entering into an agreement or a transaction with another party. This is an important piece of work before you sign on the dotted line.
Cost Control Management
With Cost Control Report, you may start cost cutting measure by yourself or engage our consultant to negotiate more favorable contracts with vendors and suppliers. The potential benefits of using a consultant include saving time for the small business owner, raising awareness of costs in the company.
Planning & Budgeting
- Clear accounting backlog and “messy” accounts
- Reconstructs accounts from incomplete records
- Prepare financial statements to meet compliance dateline
- Expedite preparation of financial statements for urgent submission for mergers and acquisition
- Investigate potential fraud.
- Special reconciliation – Debtors. Creditors, Inventory
- Advance taxation
- Tax exemptions & perks
- Statutory filing and compliance
- Answering notices and providing regular support on taxation scrutiny
Our consultation will provide you with a 15 mins free tele-consultation.
START WITH US NOW!