Get up to 70% off your annual fees through PSG with EBOS!
Get 70% Subsidy on SMECEN Dashbod Accounting packages through Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) with EBOS Cloud Accountants
WHY HUNDREDS OF SMES believe in EBOS
As EBOS is one of the few companies that is a certified advisor for four Cloud Accounting applications, SMECEN Dashbod (PSG), Enterpryze, Financio, and Xero (PSG). Irrespective of their industries, EBOS can advise you on the best ways to digitalize your business. From setup, implementation, and training all the way to support, EBOS guides you every step of the way on your digitalization journey! Testimonial from Google and Facebook is the best evidence of our commitment.
What’s more, is that EBOS offers exclusive benefits that you cannot get from subscriptions directly with other Cloud accounting solutions providers. These include:
Bespoke training for a minimum of 4 cloud accounting solutions;
Customized Charts of Accounts and set up for tax planning.
Professional customization with all ranges of apps to suit your business need
Speedy response as we are well versed with the software and we have direct access to the Key Accounts Managers.
4 PSG PRE-APPROVED GO DASHBOD PACKAGES
Book your 30mins Complimentary ConsultationsFind out what is suitable for your company? Schedule a Video Conference to find out more!
How to Apply
Should you be eligible for PSG grant, follow the steps below :
Get in touch with our success team through WhatsApp to get a quotation within 3 days
- Submit a Subsidy application on the Business Grants Portal using your CorpPass
Accept your letter of offer once approved. Approval takes around 4-6 weeks upon submission
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I choose EBOS to set up my Cloud Accounting?
- We have been consultants for SMEs for more than 10 years. We did not just support 1 cloud Accounting software, we are recognised as professional trainers with 4 IRAS compliant softwares in Singapore. As such, our 10 years of experience in SMES allows us to provide your company with greater knowledge and targeted recommendations no matter which industry you are in.
- We have a total of 9 Pre-approved Packages under PSG and 6 Pre-approved Package under DGG.
How EBOS Cloud Accountants can help you?
EBOS SG is the preferred partner for SMECEN Dashbod onboarding. With weekly free webinars, training and expertise, EBOS SG streamlines the processes on adopting cloud solutions to digitise businesses easily.
What is Productivity Solution Grant (PSG)?
PSG offers up to 70% subsidization support, enabling organizations to make long-haul innovation ventures and likewise to launch their digitalization initiatives in order to bolster Singapore’s business digitalization efforts for all SMEs and MNCs.
Who is eligible for PSG Grant?
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding; with Company’s Group annual sales turnover less than S$100 million, OR less than 200 employees (for selected solutions only)
Can I claim 18% Enterprise Singapore's SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit (SFEC)?
Under the enterprise transformation component, companies will be able to use up to $7,000 of the SkillsFuture Enterprise Credits which can be used to cover up to 90% of out-of-pocket expenses on qualifying costs for SFEC-supportable programmes (including PSG) and the remaining minimum credits of $3,000 must be allocated to workforce transformation.
What if I am not eligible for PSG?
I am the Sole Proprietor of my business. Am I still eligible for PSG and DGG?
Since the grant is 70%, does it mean I pay EBOS 30% only?
If you like to complete the project in a shorter time period, please inform our Success Partner and they will advise you accordingly.
Can I wait for the letter of offer, before I pay EBOS?
Can you estimated the schedules required to complete the set up, migration and training?
We will be able to provide you with a better gauge of the schedule once you have shared the details of your company financial and operation status with our Success Partners and Cloud Accountants. Contact Us for a free, no obligation consultation today!
If I need more features for my Cloud Accounting PSG Grant, can I still apply for PSG?
My staff cannot understand English, can the training be non English?
Book your 30mins Complimentary ConsultationsAm I ready to get 70% grant? Schedule a Video Conference to find out more!
WHY CHOOSE SMECEN’S DASHBOD AS YOUR GO-TO CLOUD ACCOUNTING SOLUTION?
DashBod accounting module integrates with your HR, Inventory functions and connects directly with ACRA & IRAS
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- E-invoicing via PEPPOL Network
- Fixed Assets Tracking
- Inventory Management
- Auto Bank Reconciliation
- Bank intergration with DBS/OCBC
- Financial Reporting
- GST Computation
- GST Filing (Form 5, Form 7)
- Annual Report
- Corporate Income Tax (ECI, Form C-S)
DashBod Human Resources
Manage your employees and their needs so they stay satisfied and productive. Human Resources does not get any easier than this.
- Leave Management
- Expense Claims
- Itemised Payslips
- CPF Computation
- Attendance and Time Sheets
- Performance Appraisal
- Income Tax (IR8A, IR8S, Appendix 8A, Appendix 8B)
SME Cloud Exchange Network Software
DashBod or SMECEN cloud accounting software was launched by the SMECEN which is wholly subsidiary by ASME. It is supported by the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA), Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) and Enterprise Singapore and built just for Singapore Registered Companies.
DashBod is an integrated suite of accounting software, human resource and compliance solutions to ease the challenges and specially cater to the needs of SMEs in operating their businesses more efficiently manage their accounting and human resource functions. Customers who have been paying hundreds of dollars in human resource management every month will find Dashbod one of the most suitable digital application. With grants available from Dashbod, you get to learn and manage your operation with just 1 single app.
Explore our curated start-up packages to determine the best fit for your business needs
DashBod Set up Starter/Booming
- Custom Current Chart of Accounts for your industry
- Set up company information
- Set up bank accounts + feeds (where available)
- Set up tracking categories
- Issue initial logins for the team
- Migration of opening balances only
- Set up Employee, department and position, employment terms & leave
STARTER - Get DashBod Set up for start up business for only $350*Start-up company with less than 3 years or with less than 50 employees and 50 fixed asset items
BOOMING - Get DashBod Set up for Booming businesses from $850 onwards*Company incorporated more than 3 years or with more than 50 employees and 50 fixed asset items
Only $1,200 for 2 sessions
- A set of 2 sessions (up to 4 pax per session)
- Our DashBod training is specially conducted over 2 full sessions
- The initial session and a refresher session within 3 months to address follow-up queries after using the system for 3 months to use DashBod effectively
- Each session comprises of 3 hours training for up to 4 users
- Private 3 hours training in which you can ask specific questions on using DashBod for your business
- Training conducted by a DashBod Official Advisor
- Performed at EBOS premises/Zoom
- Basic Accounting Knowledge
Only $450 for 3 month unlimited support
- Unlimited post-implementation support for 3 months after DashBod Setup Starter*
- All queries must be submitted via email or Whatsapp message support
- Latest – 12 months support available
*Only valid with Sign ups under Go DashBod Set Up or Go DashBod Training
Looking for Corporate Secretarial Services or needing to Close Your Accounts to go along with Cloud Accounting?
Check out our EBOS x DashBod package here!