Why hundreds SME’S believe in ebos
As EBOS is one of the few companies that is a certified advisor for four Cloud Accounting applications, SMECEN Dashbod (PSG), Enterpryze, Financio, and Xero (PSG). We are able to identify the best way for companies to utilize CloudAccounting irrespective of their industry and advise you on the best ways to digitalize your business. From setup, implementation, and training all the way to support, EBOS guides you every step of the way on your digitalization journey! Testimonial from Google and Facebook is the best evidence of our committment.
What’s more, is that EBOS offers exclusive benefits that you cannot get from subscriptions directly with other Cloud accounting solutions providers. These include:
- Bespoke training for a minimum of 4 cloud accounting solutions;
- Customized Charts of Accounts and setup for tax planning.
- Professional customization with all ranges of apps to suit your business need
- Speedy response as we are well versed with the software and we have direct access to the Key Accounts Managers.
4 PSG PRE-APPROVED DASHBOD PACKAGES
Book your 30mins Complimentary Consultations
Does your business fit this requirement? Schedule a Video Conference to find out more!
HOW TO APPLY?
Should you be eligible for PSG grant, follow the steps below :
- Get in touch with our success team to get a quotation within 3 days
- Submit a Subsidy application on the Business Grants Portal using your CorpPass
- Accept your letter of offer once approved. Approval takes around 4-6 weeks upon submission
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why should I choose EBOS to set up my Cloud Accounting?
- We have been consultants for SMEs for more than 10 years. We did not just support 1 cloud Accounting software, we are recognised as professional trainers with 4 IRAS compliant softwares in Singapore. As such, our 10 years of experience in SMES allows us to provide your company with greater knowledge and targeted recommendations no matter which industry you are in.
- We have a total of 9 Pre-approved Packages under PSG and 6 Pre-approved Package under DGG.
How EBOS Cloud Accountants can help you?
- EBOS helps to guide businesses on their cloud accounting journey with Xero. Companies can connect Xero to their bank for automatic bank feeds and easily sync bank and financial information directly to automate their administrative tasks.
With integrated mobile app for Xero, they can store documents online for quick access and capture bills and receipts via email, or scan files from their mobile. They can also access Xero to view a summary of money coming in and going out on the Xero dashboard, and in cash flow reports as well as tons of flexible features available to suit each company’s needs.
Xero is also InvoiceNow ready and lets businesses send and receive e-invoices directly between their accounting software systems via the Peppol network.
What is Productivity Solution Grant (PSG)?
The Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) is a joint initiative of Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) and Enterprise Singapore that covers areas from Accounting, Human Resources Management, Inventory Management, POS, and e-commerce system to encourage companies to adopt IT solutions to optimize business processes.
PSG offers up to 70% subsidization support, enabling organizations to make long-haul innovation ventures and likewise to launch their digitalization initiatives in order to bolster Singapore’s business digitalization efforts for all SMEs and MNCs.
Who is eligible for PSG Grant?
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding; with Company’s Group annual sales turnover less than S$100 million, OR less than 200 employees (for selected solutions only)
Can I claim 18% Enterprise Singapore's SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit (SFEC)?
During the recent Budget 2022, Minister for Finance, Lawrence Wong, announced that the SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit (SFEC) scheme will be extended to more companies with the qualifying criteria lowered. This scheme is tailored to SMEs who fulfil the eligibility criteria during the qualifying period for Enterprise Singapore’s SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit (SFEC) to receive a one-off credit of up to $10,000 per firm to invest in both enterprise and workforce transformation concurrently.
Under the enterprise transformation component, companies will be able to use up to $7,000 of the SkillsFuture Enterprise Credits which can be used to cover up to 90% of out-of-pocket expenses on qualifying costs for SFEC-supportable programmes (including PSG) and the remaining minimum credits of $3,000 must be allocated to workforce transformation.
What if I am not eligible for PSG?
The goal of PSG from the Singapore government is to help companies increase their productivity and is limited to approved solutions and services. If you are not eligible for PSG, check out Digital Growth Grant (DGG) by EBOS Cloud Accountants now.
I am the Sole Proprietor of my business. Am I still eligible for PSG and DGG?
Yes, Sole Proprietors are still eligible for PSG and DGG.
Since the grant is 70%, does it mean I pay EBOS 30% only?
You will have to make 100% of the payment once the project is completed before the PSG reimbursement can be made. Therefore, it is important for companies to ensure that they can manage their cashflow for the payment, as the process for implementation will takes 1 to 2 months.
If you like to complete the project in a shorter time period, please inform our Success Partner and they will advise you accordingly.
Can I wait for the letter of offer, before I pay EBOS?
Yes, you can wait for the Letter of Offer to be given before paying a deposit to EBOS. This will mean that you will only book slot after the deposit has been paid.
Can you estimated the schedules required to complete the set up, migration and training?
Every job is different and training is based on each industry requirement. Our success team will guide you to prepare for the necessary documents and information needed for a speedy migration of the system. Hence the estimated schedule depends on the time taken for you to confirm the information as well as the packages chosen.
We will be able to provide you with a better gauge of the schedule once you have shared the details of your company financial and operation status with our Success Partners and Cloud Accountants. Contact Us for a free, no obligation consultation today!
If I need more features for my Cloud Accounting PSG Grant, can I still apply for PSG?
As the PSG is a government grant, it is highly regulated by Enterprise Singapore. Our original PSG package cannot be modified. However, any additional features can be quoted by our company separately and they have to be invoiced separately from the PSG project. Kindly inform our Success Partner who can guide you further on this.
My staff cannot understand English, can the training be non English?
Yes. We can train your employees in English, Mandarin and Tamil. Our trainers are very patient as we understand it is not easy to go through digitalisation for matured employees. Hence, we suggest that companies opt for more training hours to ensure that employees can fully comprehend the new system and make full use of system wisely.
Book your 30mins Complimentary Consultations
Am I ready to get 70% grant? Schedule a Video Conference to find out more!
DashBod accounting module integrates with your HR, Inventory functions and connects directly with ACRA & IRAS
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- E-invoicing via PEPPOL Network
- Fixed Assets Tracking
- Inventory Management
- Auto Bank Reconciliation
- Bank integration with DBS/OCBC
- Financial Reporting
- GST Computation
- GST Filing (Form 5, Form 7)
- Annual Report
- Corporate Income Tax (ECI, Form C-S)
DASHBOD HUMAN RESOURCES
Manage your employees and their needs so they stay satisfied and productive. Human Resources does not get any easier than this.
- Leave Management
- Expense Claims
- Itemised Payslips
- CPF Computation
- Attendance and Time Sheets
- Performance Appraisal
- Income Tax (IR8A, IR8S, Appendix 8A, Appendix 8B)
SME CLOUD EXCHANGE NETWORK SOFTWARE
DashBod or SMECEN cloud accounting software was launched by the SMECEN which is wholly subsidiary by ASME. It is supported by the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA), Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) and Enterprise Singapore and built just for Singapore Registered Companies.
DashBod is an integrated suite of accounting software, human resource and compliance solutions to ease the challenges and specially cater to the needs of SMEs in operating their businesses more efficiently manage their accounting and human resource functions. Customers who have been paying hundreds of dollars in human resource management every month will find Dashbod one of the most suitable digital application. With grants available from Dashbod, you get to learn and manage your operation with just 1 single app.
Explore our curated start-up packages to determine the best fit for your business needs
Only for $1200 for 2 Sessions
- A set of 2 sessions (up to 4 pax per session)
- Our DashBod training is specially conducted over 2 full sessions
- The initial session and a refresher session within 3 months to address follow-up queries after using the system for 3 months to use DashBod effectively
- Each session comprises of 3 hours training for up to 4 users
- Private 3 hours training in which you can ask specific questions on using DashBod for your business
- Training conducted by a DashBod Official Advisor
- Performed at EBOS premises/Zoom
- Basic Accounting Knowledge
Only for $450 for 3 month unlimited support
- Unlimited post-implementation support for 3 months after DashBod Setup Starter*
- All queries must be submitted via email or Whatsapp message support
- Latest – 12 months support available