With an Employment pass, you can easily travel in and out of Singapore without any hassle.
With An Employment Pass,
You can easily travel in and out of Singapore without any hassle. After you have set up your company, your Singapore Employment Pass application can be process with EBOS.
EBOS will liaise with Ministry of Manpower who is the agency responsible for the approval of such Business Visa.
EBOS will provide you with a complimentary in-depth analysis of your probability to obtain approval in the Employment Pass Application.
Next, we will work with you to obtain the supporting documents for submission to MOM.
Employment Pass Is For Foreign Professionals Who?
- Have a job offer in Singapore.
- Work in a managerial, executive or specialised job.
- Earn a fixed monthly salary of at least $3,600 w.e.f. 1 January 2017 (more experienced candidates need higher salaries).
- Have acceptable qualifications, usually a good university degree, professional qualifications or specialist skill.
What Are The Documents That I Need To Prepare?
- A duly filled Employment Pass Application Form 8 endorsed by the employer
- A personal page of the applicant’s passport
- Applicant’s resume detailing his work experience
- Testimonial or References by previous companies
- Latest business profile (ACRA)
- A detailed description of the services/products and its business plan of the employing company.
- Applicant’s detailed job description
- Applicant’s educational certificates.
Additional documents are required if the applicant is from:
- India – transcripts and marksheets
- China – verification proof for diploma and above qualifications (Education certificates certified by a notary public are not accepted as a form of verification proof)
All documents submitted must be in English. If any documents are not in English, it must be translated into English and attached with the original documents. The translation must be done by a professional translator firm, embassy or notary public.
Our Guidelines For Employment Pass
Getting An Employment Pass
- Key Management Roles
- Working Experience
- Sponsorship Company Industry and Background
- Company’s Capital Structure
- Fresh graduates from good institutions must earn at least $3,600.
- Experienced management staff command a much higher salary than $3,600 will stand a better chance.
- MOM does not have a list of approved qualification for employment pass application. However, the skillset provided by applicant should be unique and important to the growth of the business that is sponsoring him/her to obtain an Employment Pass.
- MOM also looks at the achievement and pass track records of the applicants on a case by case-by-case basis. If the candidate has positive exposures in international news and obtained recognition, MOM would favour such application even when the candidates does not possess qualification.
- Hence, having a degree does not guarantee 100% success rate.
Employment Pass Validity
- First-time applicant is valid for up to two years. Thereafter, EP can be renewed up to three years
Permanent Resident Application
- Employment Pass Holder can apply for PR in Singapore. EBOS will assist to access your suitable when you are ready to talk to us
Bring My Family
- Successful applicants with exceptional high salary can bring in their family members.
- Application can be submitted together with the Employment Pass Application. Usually, it is better to submit the application after the Employment Pass is approved.
Do It Yourself Application
- EBOS use the Self-Assessment Tool (SAT) to check if the candidate qualifies for the pass.