Cloud Accounting Services
EBOS Business Consultant Will Identify Your:
✓ Company Requirements
✓ Setup Software And Customization
✓ Personalized Training With Cloud Accountant
They look at various ways to increase customers productivity and efficiency.
Many customers would compare the cost of Cloud Accounting Services vs traditional Tax and Accounting Services.
The recurring cost of Cloud Accounting software versus off the shelf product.
Most customers still find Cloud Accounting a myth and complicated to implement.
Here Are Some Of The Must Ask Cloud Accounting Services Questions.
What is Cloud Accounting Services?
Cloud Accounting refers to transactions performed over the Internet. You do not require a software to be install in your computers or own servers. Software as a Service (SAAS) model the business model adopted to suit your growing need to minimise huge capital investment. Creating an invoice and send e-invoice from any computer or smartphone.
Why Cloud Accounting Solution Is Better Than Traditional Tax And Accounting Services?
- Automate recurring invoices in Cloud Accounting Software.
- Automate many manual accounting services so it creates more time for Cloud Accountants to provide Business Intelligence to customers.
- Ability to access the same set of data in any location and anytime.
- Intimate communication with Sales Coordinators, Accountants and Customer and Business Owners.
- Real-time processing in creating invoices and chasing customer for payment.
- Scalable Cloud Accounting Software integrates with other Cloud technologies such as ZoHo, Quick-HR and Vend for rapid expansion.
- Environment friendly with the use of less paper. This also reduce the manpower required to file and store the paper.
- Reduce of cost in maintenance, upgrading and periodically enhancement to new servers in every 3 years.
Is the Cloud Accounting Safe?
Security is a top concern to business owners and Cloud Accounting Software. Cloud Accounting Services do more than just accounting services. Most solutions use state-of-the-art measures such as multi-factor authentication and encryption, ensuring sensitive data will remain secure. Back up by the cloud provider are done on a periodically basis.
In a traditional desktop accounting software, a company data could be totally wipe off due to fire or software corruption.
What Kind Of Cloud Accounting Software Is The Most Recommended?
Quickbooks, Xero and Wave Accounting are tops choice of Cloud Accounting software in Asia. In EBOS, we do not charge any additional fee for Cloud Accounting Software. We believe that EBOS Cloud Accountants must provide Cloud Accounting Services to meet customers business growth.
What If Im Not Ready To Use Cloud Accounting Services?
EBOS Cloud Accountant will still use Cloud Accounting Software. Don’t be intimated, you do not have to access to the Cloud Accounting Software until you are ready. Our Cloud Accountant consultant will be ready to guide you to the future when you are ready to make the bold step.
Need More Answer? Our Cloud Accountant Will Be Happy To Assist Within 2 Business Days.
1100 Lower Delta Road, #02-05R2, EPL Building, Singapore 160206
+65 8366 3660